Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Greetings, felicitations and a Happy New Year to all! I wanted to express my sincere thanks to everyone who has taken the time to download and listen to my Hydrogen Cafe mixes. The response I've gotten since I started this has been humbling. I also appreciate everyone who has taken the time to e-mail me or post a comment. They are greatly appreciated!

There will be a lot to come in 2008 starting with a follow-up vocal mix to Desolation Angels which I will post tomorrow. I have a number of other ideas simmering as well. ;)

Best wishes to everyone for the new year. 2007 wasn't the best year, but it ended on a high note. Here's hoping that 2008 will be great for all!

I also wanted to highlight a few mixes that have been posted recently by some friends. My friend Dave over at Low Light Mixes has been a busy bee and has posted several excellent mixes. Please go over and check out drown the world in reverberation
and his Best of 2007 mix. They rock in an ambient way! Also, my friend Lord Sherwell from London has posted his own Best of 2007 mix called Music for the Dead Days. Check his mix out as well! Take care everyone.

nrvnet
January 1, 2008

No comments: